Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten teeth using a series of practically undetectable, removable aligners that you change every two weeks for a new set. Each aligner is individually made to fit you perfectly ensuring maximum comfort. It’s the perfect orthodontic choice for modern life.
- We develop a computer model of your treatment.
- Invisalign® make a series of custom-made aligners. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position. You wear each aligner for two weeks, before moving on to the next in the series.
- Treatment length will vary depending on your case, but the average treatment time will be nine to fifteen months.
- We see you for a progress review every 4 to 6 weeks during which you receive your new aligners. Each aligner will move your teeth little by little, week by week, until they reach the desired position.
- Low visibility – no metal at all, hardly anyone will notice them
- Removable – Invisalign can be removed for meals and special occasions
- Healthy – as the aligners are not attached to your teeth they allow for normal brushing, meaning it’s easier to maintain oral health during treatment
- Comfortable – no metal brackets or wires to irritate your gum or the inside of your mouth
We are experts in Invisalign treatment, and are proud to have been given Invisalign Diamond Provider status – this means we are working on up to 151 cases a year.
We will take you through the Case Assessment, which is a simple set of photos to determine whether you are suitable for Invisalign treatment.
We’ll give you a series of aligners to wear every day and change at home – on average every 1-2 weeks (as directed by your Dentist). You can comfortably wear your aligners for 22 hours a day (the recommended daily wear). And because they’re removable, it’s easy to maintain your normal oral hygiene routine and enjoy your usual diet.
We’ll invite you back to the practice around every 4-6 weeks to monitor progress and hand over your new aligners. At the end of your treatment, you will need to wear your retainers to maintain your new smile.
We use the iTero scanner to take 3-D digital impressions of your teeth by scanning your mouth with a wand, eliminating the need to pack paste in your mouth to take impressions. It’s quicker, cleaner, and more accurate than traditional impressions. If you choose Invisalign to straighten your teeth, then our scanner will make the process more pleasant. Watch our iTero video below:
What are aligners made of?
What do aligners look like?
How do I wear the aligners?
How does Invisalign® effectively move teeth?
Will I need any teeth out?
Will there be any damage to my teeth?
I have just finished Invisalign and couldn’t be happier! Dr Dhami has been really professional. I am thrilled with the results.
Excellent, professional service for Invisalign treatment with such friendly staff. Not a fan of coming to the dentist but always felt comfortable and relaxed due to the atmosphere of the practice.