We are delighted to offer the latest facial aesthetic treatments. These procedures can help soften expression lines, define facial contours and enhance lips and cheeks. They are quick and easy to undertake and the results can have the effect of turning back the years.
The skin’s hydration, resistance, tone and elasticity are critical to its appearance. Anti-ageing creams only act on the upper layers of the skin. However to achieve long lasting improvements a deeper layer of skin should be treated. Dermal filler works in the dermis itself, to fundamentally change the appearance of wrinkles.
- With dermal fillers fine lines, wrinkles and folds are immediately filled and corrected
- Mouths too, can become fuller and lips more clearly defined
- Augmentation in the cheek area can enhance a youthful appearance
- Restylane™ uses a compound found naturally in the skin and this is injected directly into the dermis
- You will have a full consultation before treatment is undertaken, when all aspects of the procedures will be explained
Dermal Fillers – Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of dermal fillers?
Does dermal filler treatment need pain relief?
Will I notice the difference straight away?
How long will the effects of dermal fillers treatment last?
Contact the practice to book an appointment : 020 8980 2890