Dental implant treatment provides a genuine life-changing solution to many dental problems and is one of the most exciting areas of modern dentistry to work in.
A Dental Implant Consists Of 3 Parts
- Tooth Crown We offer porcelain and zirconium crowns
- Abutmentwe provide from either titanium or zirconium
- Fixture A small fixture made from titanium is inserted into the jawbone – the dental implant
Single Tooth Implant
For one missing or damaged tooth. If you’re missing one tooth only, a single tooth implant will give you a natural-looking, fully functional
For multiple teeth missing side by side. Bridges are used to replace missing teeth, either individually or where multiple teeth are missing from the same area
Full Mouth Reconstruction
Also known as full mouth restoration, full mouth reconstruction can include any combination of the following: Restorative dental treatments: dental crowns, bridges, fillings, inlays, and on lays.
All On 4 Implants
All-on-4 is a new solution perfect if you’ve lost all, or most, of your teeth. The process can provide you with beautiful, functional teeth in a day.
Cone Beam CT Scanner (CBCT)
The Cone Beam CT Scanner, also known as the CBCT, produces a fast, hi-res, accurate visual image of your teeth and jaw in 3-D.
Implant Retained Dentures
Implant Retained Dentures Implant retained dentures use a small number of implants allowing dentures to be fixed in place with supports.
For dental implant to be successful, there must be enough bone to support them. You may not have enough bone because of tooth loss from periodontal (gum) disease, injury or trauma, or a developmental defect. If your jaw is too short (up and down), too narrow (side to side), or both, you will need a procedure to add bone to your jaw before implant can be placed.
Synthetic bone graft is a term used to describe a procedure using a hydroxyapatite or other naturally occurring and biocompatible substance with similar mechanical properties to bone, to “build” bone so that dental implant can be placed. These procedures typically involve grafting (adding) these bonelike materials to the jaw, and waiting for the grafted material to fuse with the existing bone over several months.
Synthetic Bone Graft
For dental implants to be successful,+
A sinus lift is surgery that adds bone to your upper jaw in the area+
Soft Tissue Graft
Soft tissue grafting is often necessary to combat gum recession.+
A bone block graft is a surgical procedure using the patient’s existing+
Nerve repositioning or nerve lateralisation is used in cases when.+
Book Your Consultation Now
- Satinder Singh Dhami qualified in 2003 from Guys Kings and St. Thomas’ Dental Institute. He later went on to achieve a Diploma in Implant Dentistry.
- Satinder’s treatment portfolio includes all types of dental implant treatment, bone grafting, sinus augmentation and nerve repositioning to create adequate bone for implant placement in the very difficult and failed cases.
- Satinder treats all conditions ranging from the replacement of a single tooth to full mouth teeth replacement in upper and lower jaws (even in cases where teeth were removed many years ago).
- Long lasting success that includes optimal function and appearance is the main aim in every case.
- Dr Dhami has conducted over 2,000 implants to date.
4.3 – 40+ Google reviews
a month ago
Great from the receptionist to the dentist highly recommended
10 months ago
Very nice dentists and hygienists.
2 year ago
The two male dentist/specialist I see are absolutely AMAZING!!! I would never go anywhere else & hope they are working there along time. The building doesn’t look too great & is quite small but don’t be put off by that.
Would recommend 100%
Finance options are available to help spread the cost
We can help you spread the cost of your treatments. Please check with us to see what finance options are available to you, subject to status.